to the FBAA Online Site!
Since 1972, the FBAA has supported Florida’s bail agents in many ways. A full-time office staff is available, Monday – Friday 9 am – 4 pm, to help answer your questions, coordinate online continuing education and pre-licensing classes, and support Board & Membership efforts.
We are here, ready to help you get your CEU’s fast, easy, and conveniently! Get started today!
Become a Member –
Click here for Membership Applications
Join the Florida Bail Agents Association for our
2018 Winter Meeting!
Tuesday, January 16, 2018 (9 am – 5 pm)
Bail Agent Standards (ID # 94153)
5-Hour Law & Ethics Update for Bail Bond Agents (CE5-237) (ID # 100528)
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 (9 am – 5 pm)
Winter Membership Meeting
Board of Directors Meeting
WHERE: Comfort Suites-Universal Studios
5617 Major Blvd Orlando, FL 32819 (407) 363-1967
Now’s the time to support FBAA
We have 2 options:
1). We can work together – there IS strength in numbers, or
2). Go out of business
So, come to the CE Class and stay for the meeting and see for yourself:
- – FBAA’s accomplishments
- – what’s going on in Legislation this Session
- * what the FBAA is watching for that might affect us
- – and, why the FBAA should matter to you and what you can do to help us and yourself!
- – AND, if you’re a current FBAA member, you’ll receive (2) CE credit hours with the Department when you attend 4 hours of FBAA Meetings (roster will be submitted during the first week of January 2019, in order to include ALL annual FBAA meetings)
- — Discounted Guest Room Rates (Call hotel directly and ask for the FBAA discount! Room rate good until 12/16/17)
- — FREE breakfast daily
- — Refreshments and snacks will be provided on Wednesday, January 17th during our meetings
Bring your fellow Bondsman and hear about upcoming bills that are, and, will affect the Bail Bond Industry.